What cancers do urologists treat?

Urologists treat cancers of the entire urinary tract such as kidneys, bladder and prostate.

A urologist specializes in treating diseases of the urinary and male reproductive systems, including kidney, bladder and prostate cancers.

Continue Learning about Kidney Disease and Urology

What Happens If I Hold In My Pee?
What Happens If I Hold In My Pee?
We've all been there: You've gotta go but you're late to a meeting, or you're on a deadline and you really need to finish that project. Or maybe you'r...
What is urethral hypermobility?
Jill RabinJill Rabin
Urethral hypermobility refers to too much movement of the urethra, causing it to drop below the pelv...
What is cystitis?
Dr. Jacob TeitelbaumDr. Jacob Teitelbaum
Cystitis is a bladder infection that is very common in females because the opening from the outside ...
What Nighttime Bathroom Trips May Mean
What Nighttime Bathroom Trips May Mean