How is urethritis treated?

Depending on the cause, urethritis may be treated with antibiotics or pain medications. Watch this video with urologist Kyle Himsl, MD from Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center to learn more.

Continue Learning about Kidney Disease and Urology

Worst Case Scenario: I Hold In My Pee
Worst Case Scenario: I Hold In My Pee
We've all been there: You know you've gotta go, but you're late to a meeting, or you're on a deadline and you really need to finish that project. Or m...
What is glomerulonephritis?
Glomerulonephritis is a group of diseases that injure the glomeruli, parts of the kidney that help f...
What is cystitis?
MountainView HospitalMountainView Hospital
Cystitis is inflammation of the bladder. The causes of cystitis include urinary tract infection.
Are Cysts on the Kidneys Serious?
Are Cysts on the Kidneys Serious?