Can kidney cysts be treated with surgery?

If there's potential for cancer or they're particularly sizeable, kidney cysts can be treated with surgery.

Continue Learning about Kidney Disease and Urology

Worst Case Scenario: I Hold In My Pee
Worst Case Scenario: I Hold In My Pee
We've all been there: You know you've gotta go, but you're late to a meeting, or you're on a deadline and you really need to finish that project. Or m...
What can cause urinary problems in men besides an enlarged prostate?
Peter C. Fisher, MDPeter C. Fisher, MD
Urethritis is an inflammation of the urethra (the tube that runs from the bladder through the penis)...
What cancers do urologists treat?
Methodist Specialty and Transplant HospitalMethodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital
Urologists treat cancers of the entire urinary tract such as kidneys, bladder and prostate.
Are Cysts on the Kidneys Serious?
Are Cysts on the Kidneys Serious?