Should I see my doctor if my eyes are often puffy?

If your eyes are consistently swollen, especially in the morning, take note. This has been linked with kidney and heart disease. Because puffy eyes are linked with many other conditions, often kidney disease and heart disease are overlooked, so be sure to ask your doctor if these are possibilities.

Continue Learning about Kidney Disease Symptoms

What can cause horizontal stripes on my fingernails?
If you notice white horizontal stripes on your unpainted nails, it could indicate kidney disease...
What is albuminuria?
Albumin is a protein that can be found in the urine. Albuminuria means you have too much of this pro...
Should I talk to my doctor about my kidney disease symptoms?
If you are experiencing symptoms of kidney disease, you should talk to your doctor as soon as you ca...
Should I talk to my doctor about my postrenal acute renal failure symptoms?
If you're experiencing symptoms that you think may be caused by postrenal acute renal failure, you s...