Should I talk to my doctor about my postrenal acute renal failure symptoms?

If you're experiencing symptoms that you think may be caused by postrenal acute renal failure, you should talk with your doctor immediately. Although kidney failure can be a serious condition, it can be treated successfully if it's diagnosed early. Since postrenal acute renal failure is often caused by other conditions like bladder stones or an enlarged prostate, it's important to have a doctor diagnose and treat those conditions, as well.

Continue Learning about Kidney Disease Symptoms

What are the early symptoms of kidney disease?
Brigham and Women's HospitalBrigham and Women's Hospital
Kidney disease is usually silent in the early stages, and the physical symptoms of kidney diseas...
What is a sign that shows that the kidneys are not working well?
MediGuardMediGuard
Metformin is excreted primarily through your kidneys. When your kidneys are not working well, metfor...
Should I talk to my doctor about my kidney disease symptoms?
If you are experiencing symptoms of kidney disease, you should talk to your doctor as soon as you ca...
What imaging tests are done to measure kidney function?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Together with other tests, imaging tests show how well the kidneys are doing their job of removing w...