Are there alternative treatments for intracranial hemorrhage?

There are no known alternative treatments for intracranial hemorrhage. However, some individuals recover without treatment. This is most likely to happen if the injury was minor.

Continue Learning about Intracranial Hemorrhage

Should I talk to my doctor about my intracranial hemorrhage symptoms?
Intracranial hemorrhage is a serious condition that can be fatal. Emergency medical treatment is usu...
What causes intracranial hemorrhage?
Intracranial hemorrhage is bleeding inside the skull that usually results from a severe injury to th...
Can intracranial hemorrhage be prevented?
Practicing safety measures, such as wearing seatbelts in the car or head protection when riding moto...
What are the symptoms of intracranial hemorrhage?
NorthShore University HealthSystemNorthShore University HealthSystem