How can I prepare to discuss IC/PBS with my doctor?

To prepare for your appointment, make a list of important questions to ask your doctor. You might want to ask if you should change your diet, what treatments are available, and what to expect during the testing process. Some people find it helpful to keep a log of how often and how much they urinate. Some people also find it helpful to bring a friend to help you remember what to ask and keep track of your doctor's answers.

Continue Learning about Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome)

What are researchers discovering about IC/PBS?
Researchers are working on learning the causes of interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome. So...
Can interstitial cystitis be prevented?
Researchers do not know what causes interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome, although some sc...
Does IC/PBS occur more often in children than adults?
Interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome does not occur more often in children than adults. In...
When should I see a doctor about interstitial cystitis?
MountainView HospitalMountainView Hospital
If your symptoms have not gone away with antibiotic treatment, you might have interstitial cystitis ...