If you miss a dose of Rebif (interferon beta-1a), it's important that you take the dose right away. Each dose should be taken at least 48 hours apart. If it's already time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose. Do not take multiple doses to make up for a missed dose. Talk to your doctor if you're uncertain about taking a missed dose.
- Q Is there a generic version of Rebif?
- Q What are common side effects of Rebif?
- Q What activities should I avoid while taking Rebif?
- Q Who should not use Rebif?
- Q When will my MS symptoms improve after beginning Rebif?
- Q How does Rebif interact with other medications?