What is an infusion set for diabetes treatment?

William Lee Dubois
Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism
An infusion set for diabetes treatment is a small I.V.-like catheter that is worn subcutaneously and is connected by a thin hose to an insulin pump. It allows the pump to deliver insulin into a diabetic’s body.
Beyond Fingersticks: The art of control with continuous glucose monitoring

Everything you ever wanted to know about CGM (but didn’t know to ask)!Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM), the revolutionary technology that’s poised to completely change diabetes care, gives you...

Continue Learning about Insulin Pumps

What are the side effects of insulin pump supplies?
Although insulin pump supplies may make it easier for you to control your blood sugar levels, th...
How can I maximize using my insulin pump for flexibility of doses?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
A big advantage to using a pump is that you will have flexible insulin coverage for meals and snacks...
What Is an Insulin Pump, and How Do I Know If I Need One?
Can an Artificial Pancreas Treat Type 1 Diabetes?