What is an Inject-Ease?

Dr. Jack Merendino, MD
Endocrinology Diabetes & Metabolism
"Inject-Ease" is a spring-loaded device that pushes the syringe into the skin so that a diabetes user doesn't have to, and the device hides the needle while it's going in for those who really have a hard time overcoming their anxiety about injections.
The Best Life Guide to Managing Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes

Bob Greene has helped millions of Americans become fit and healthy with his life-changing Best Life plan. Now, for the first time, Oprah's trusted expert on diet and fitness teams up with a leading...
Inject-Ease is the brand name of a type of automatic injector that helps you give insulin shots. It’s a spring-loaded device that holds the syringe and needle, and can be used with just one hand. It keeps the needle out of sight, making it useful for those with needle phobias. It may reduce the pain of injections and is helpful for those inexperienced at giving shots.

Continue Learning about Insulin Injections

What tips should I keep in mind when I inject insulin?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Wherever you choose to inject your insulin, keep these basics in mind:• Divide the body area into in...
What does the diabetes term MDI mean?
William Lee DuboisWilliam Lee Dubois
Virtually all type 1 diabetics (people with type 1 diabetes) and some type 2 diabetics (people w...
How do insulin pumps compare to multiple daily injections?
William Lee DuboisWilliam Lee Dubois
It is possible to have crappy control on either shots or pumps. It is also possible to have subl...
How should I use diabetic needles and syringes?
Diabetic needles and syringes allow you to administer injectable liquid insulin to yourself. If ...