What are some myths about bedbugs?

Randolph P. Martin, MD
Common myths about bedbugs include that you can't see them, they are attracted to dirty places, and that bedbugs transmit diseases. Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Randy P. Martin about myths about bedbugs.

Continue Learning about Insect Bites

The Do’s and Don’ts of Avoiding the Fire Ant
In the 2015 movie Ant-Man, Dr. Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) develops an armored suit that can shrink someone to the size of an ant and give that tiny cr...
Can I freeze my room to kill bedbugs?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
It isn’t possible to freeze a room enough to kill bed bugs. You can freeze garments, shoes, lugg...
Insect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to Worry
Insect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to WorryInsect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to WorryInsect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to WorryInsect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to Worry
Learn about what you can do to protect yourself from different types of insect bites and stings -- and get quick tips on to do you’re bitten.
How Can I Protect Myself From Mosquitoes?