Should I be worried about spider bites?

Lots of people get freaked out by spiders -- and spider bites -- but Dr. Oz Show guest David Mizejewski, a naturalist with the National Wildlife Federation, says those fears are unfounded. In this video, Mizejewski explains why having lots of spiders in your garden is something to cheer about.

Continue Learning about Insect Bites

The Do’s and Don’ts of Avoiding the Fire Ant
In the 2015 movie Ant-Man, Dr. Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) develops an armored suit that can shrink someone to the size of an ant and give that tiny cr...
Where should I look for bed begs in clothing at the mall?
Before you pick up a new piece of clothing at the mall, remember: you’re not the first person to tou...
4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite
4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite
Learn why some people are more susceptible to mosquito bites.
How Can I Protect Myself From Mosquitoes?