How often do bedbugs feed?

Susan Evans
Dermatology
Some exterminators have said that bedbugs can go as long as a year without feeding and still live. They are nocturnal, preferring to eat just before dawn, and they hide in cracks as narrow as a credit card.

Continue Learning about Insect Bites

The Do’s and Don’ts of Avoiding the Fire Ant
In the 2015 movie Ant-Man, Dr. Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) develops an armored suit that can shrink someone to the size of an ant and give that tiny cr...
What is the deadliest spider in America?
Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about the deadliest spider in America.
Insect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to Worry
Insect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to WorryInsect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to WorryInsect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to WorryInsect Bites and Stings: How to Prevent and When to Worry
Learn about what you can do to protect yourself from different types of insect bites and stings -- and get quick tips on to do you’re bitten.
How Can I Protect Myself From Mosquitoes?