How do I dispose of an item that is infested with bedbugs?

Susan Evans
Dermatology
Any item of furniture that is infested, please dispose of it properly. If you place it out on the curb to be picked up, label it in bold letters “infested with bedbugs” as this is the most common way for bedbugs to be transferred. Hopefully your problem will be short-lived and you’ll be able to get a good night’s sleep again.

Continue Learning about Insect Bites

The Do’s and Don’ts of Avoiding the Fire Ant
In the 2015 movie Ant-Man, Dr. Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) develops an armored suit that can shrink someone to the size of an ant and give that tiny cr...
What is the deadliest spider in America?
Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Mehmet Oz about the deadliest spider in America.
4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite
4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite4 Types of People Mosquitos Love to Bite
Learn why some people are more susceptible to mosquito bites.
How Can I Protect Myself From Mosquitoes?