What specialist should I see after an injury to my mouth?

Dante A. Gonzales, DMD
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
Depending on the severity of the injury and your age, a general dentist and specialists such as an oral surgeon, endodontist, pediatric dentist and an orthodontist may be involved in treating a mouth injury.

Continue Learning about Injuries, Wound and Trauma

How to Prevent the Top Cause of Deadly Injury Among Older People
For American adults older than age 65, a fall could be life-threatening—and the rate of fatalities from falls in this age group is on the rise, accord...
What is an abrasion?
An abrasion (scrape) is a shallow scrape on the skin surface and most commonly found on the hand...
Can compression help treat an injury?
Regional Medical Center Bayonet PointRegional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Compression can help treat any injury. This and other techniques, like rest and ice, can help treat ...
Why Are Soft Tissue Injuries So Painful?