What do I need to know about caring for someone with ingrown nails?

Be on the lookout for signs of infection if you are caring for someone with ingrown nails. If the person you are caring for has diabetes, check their feet often for any symptoms. Make sure your loved one wears comfortable shoes that do not pinch their toes. If you are treating the condition on your own without the aid of a doctor, prepare warm water baths for the affected area several times a day. Have antibiotic cream or ointment on hand to apply to the affected nail area following each warm water soak.

Continue Learning about Ingrown Nails

What are ingrown nails?
Ingrown nails are what can happen when a toenail or fingernail grows into the flesh on the side of t...
What can I do to avoid ingrown nails?
Trimming your nails straight across rather than in a curved fashion can help you avoid ingrown nails...
What Can I Do to Avoid Ingrown Nails?
What Can I Do to Avoid Ingrown Nails?
Do Your Feet Look Good Naked?
Do Your Feet Look Good Naked?