What is the treatment for Behcet's disease?

The treatment for Behcet's disease is symptomatic and supportive. Medication may be prescribed to reduce inflammation and/or regulate the immune system. Immunosuppressive therapy may be considered.

This answer is based on source information from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.

Continue Learning about Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)

Do You Need Surgery to Treat Ulcerative Colitis?
Along with Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis (UC) is one of the two main types of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). If medications, diet, and lifest...
How can I change my diet when I have active inflammatory bowel disease?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
You can modify your diet when you are having active inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) by eating small...
Lifestyle Changes to Help Manage Ulcerative Colitis
Lifestyle Changes to Help Manage Ulcerative ColitisLifestyle Changes to Help Manage Ulcerative ColitisLifestyle Changes to Help Manage Ulcerative ColitisLifestyle Changes to Help Manage Ulcerative Colitis
Strategies to help you reduce inflammation, avoid flares, and stay healthy.
What Are the Symptoms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)?