Why should I decide how far to go with fertility treatment before I start?

HealthyWomen
Administration
Agree with your partner on how far you'll go with infertility treatment before you start. You can easily exhaust your bank account, marriage and emotional reserves through infertility treatment. It's a good idea to talk before the rollercoaster ride begins about which treatments and how many you'll undergo and how much money you'll spend.

You may not know at the outset what decisions you will face, but you can talk to other couples through a support group or ask your healthcare provider to give you research and possible scenarios that you can consider.

Continue Learning about Infertility

Infertility

Infertility

Infertility may affect women, men or both. Infertility may be considered primary, meaning this is a couple’s first attempt to have a baby; or secondary, in which they aren’t able to conceive after having had one or more children. ...

Learn more form our experts about infertility.