Q

Infertility

Why should I decide how far to go with fertility treatment before I start?

• A answered
    Agree with your partner on how far you'll go with infertility treatment before you start. You can easily exhaust your bank account, marriage and emotional reserves through infertility treatment. It's a good idea to talk before the rollercoaster ride begins about which treatments and how many you'll undergo and how much money you'll spend.

You may not know at the outset what decisions you will face, but you can talk to other couples through a support group or ask your healthcare provider to give you research and possible scenarios that you can consider.
This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.
How can men deal with their feelings about infertility?