What can my cervical fluid tell me about my fertility?

A change in cervical fluid can indicate you are close to your peak ovulation day. Fertile fluid is stretchy and slippery; otherwise, it's more creamy and lotion-like. Just separate your vaginal lips and use a tissue or your finger to check the fluid at the opening closest to your perineum. Slowly open your fingers to see if it stretches to about the length of half a banana. If it does, it means you are getting ready to ovulate. Timing intercourse every other day for 5 days around this time should give you a good chance this cycle.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Infertility

News: First US Baby Born to Woman With Uterus Transplant
For the first time, a woman in the US has given birth following a uterus transplant. The baby boy entered the world last month at Baylor University Me...
How can sexually transmitted diseases affect a woman's fertility?
Dr. Lauren F. Streicher, MDDr. Lauren F. Streicher, MD
Most nonmonogamous adults are well aware that the potential to contract some sort of pelvic infectio...
Infertility Intervention
Infertility InterventionInfertility InterventionInfertility InterventionInfertility Intervention
Find out if you’re having infertility problems with this guide.
Does Infertility Run In Families?
Does Infertility Run In Families?