- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
Stopping Malaria 3:24
- Q How can hospital-acquired infections be prevented?
- Q How can I avoid infectious diseases while traveling?
- Q How does the body get rid of germs?
- Q How can the spread of skin diseases among athletes be prevented?
- Q Can infections be prevented?
- Q What are some ways to prevent infection?