The fever and discomfort are usually gone by the third or fourth day and the mouth ulcers are gone by the seventh day. The rash on the hands and feet can last up to 10 days.
- Q What are super infections?
- Q When should I take my child to a doctor for an infection?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for infections?
- Q How can I avoid picking up germs in a doctor's waiting room?
- Q Can I catch a skin disease by touching athletic equipment?
- Q How can I stop the spread of my child’s hand, foot and mouth disease?