How can losing weight improve my heart health?

Losing excess weight can have a major impact on your health and quality of life. Here's what losing weight can do for your heart:
  • Ease your heart's workload
  • Help reduce other cardiac risk factors, such as high cholesterol and diabetes
  • Make it easier for you to be physically active
When you lose weight, you also reduce risks for other health problems. You'll probably feel better, too -- people who've succeeded at weight loss say they have more energy and a better outlook.

Continue Learning about Impact Of Losing Weight

Lose Weight for Better Sexual Health
Lose Weight for Better Sexual Health
It’s easy to get discouraged about losing weight. But we’ve got a great incentive for you -- a better sex life! A recent study found that two years af...
What are heart benefits of losing weight?
Losing weight may not seem like an easy task. But research shows that you don't have to lose muc...
How can I save money by losing weight?
Even if you only reduce the dosage you currently need for high blood pressure or diabetes, you’ll st...
How Does My Body Repair Itself After Weight Loss?