Does smoking make my skin look older?

Yes. Smoking causes aging of your arteries which causes wrinkles. You get most of that back when you quit because the smooth inside lining of your arteries called the endothelium regenerates quickly producing much of the substances which allow you to dilate your blood vessels which gets rid of those temporary wrinkles. Some of the wrinkles where permanent damage has been done will not go away.

Woman Lighting Cigarette
There is no question that smoking can make you look older than your years. Studies show that people who smoke have more wrinkles than nonsmokers. Scientists have also learned that tobacco smoke interferes with production of collagen, a protein your skin needs to stay youthful and supple. Smoking causes many other changes to the structure of skin that make it appear less healthy -- and, unfortunately, make you appear older.
Smoking affects your collagen, which supports your skin, and will cause increased wrinkling.

Continue Learning about Impact Of Nicotine Addiction On The Body

What does smoking do to my oral health?
Matthew J. Messina, DDSMatthew J. Messina, DDS
No one wants to kiss a smoker -- bad breath and yellow teeth are some of the less serious side e...
Does smoking increase my risk of prostate cancer?
Michael S. McGuire, MDMichael S. McGuire, MD
Smoking doesn't increase your risk of prostate cancer but can increase your risk of other forms ...
Can I Reverse the Aging Process Caused by Smoking?
How Does Smoking Affect Women's Risk of Heart Disease?