What can make smoking damage to skin even worse?

When smoking, it's common to purse your lips as you inhale or squint to keep smoke from bothering your eyes. These actions can add stress to your skin and contribute to the development of crow's feet and deep lines around your mouth.

Continue Learning about Impact Of Nicotine Addiction On The Body

Does smoking negatively impact my vision?
Smoking does not directly impact your vision, but due to the negative affects it has on circulat...
Does nicotine addiction cause heart disease?
Nicotine addiction, which is usually caused by smoking cigarettes, is directly related to the develo...
Under 40? Here's Another Reason to Quit Smoking Now
Is It Still Possible to Get COPD or Emphysema Years After I Quit Smoking?