First, talk to your family doctor about your muscle weakness symptoms. Depending on the severity, you may be told to see a neurologist. A neurologist can run some diagnostic tests on you and determine if you have myasthenia gravis. A neurologist can also discuss treatment options with you that may help relieve your symptoms.
- Q What are myasthenic crises?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my myasthenia gravis symptoms?
- Q How is congenital myasthenia treated?
- Q What is myasthenia gravis?
- Q What other health problems are common with myasthenia gravis?
- Q What are the symptoms of myasthenia gravis?