First, talk to your family doctor about your muscle weakness symptoms. Depending on the severity, you may be told to see a neurologist. A neurologist can run some diagnostic tests on you and determine if you have myasthenia gravis. A neurologist can also discuss treatment options with you that may help relieve your symptoms.
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my myasthenia gravis symptoms?
- Q What symptom will I notice first if I have myasthenia gravis?
- Q What is the prognosis for congenital myasthenia?
- Q Can anything worsen my myasthenia gravis symptoms?
- Q What is the prognosis of myasthenia gravis?
- Q What is myasthenia gravis?