What can I do to strengthen my immune system?

Keeping your immune system strong, is one of the most important things you can do to stay healthy. A great supplement that can be used to help support your immune system is larch arabinogalactan, a plant-based carbohydrate shown to have immune-enhancing properties when consumed in the diet. A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial that included 204 healthy adults found that those taking larch arabinogalactan supplements were 57% more likely to stay healthy than non-users. The health measurement looked at the impact on the non-inflammatory, IgG adaptive immune response, when exposed to an immune challenge.

Continue Learning about Immune System

Hand-Wash Dishes For Your Immune System
Hand-Wash Dishes For Your Immune System
Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto -- a superstar on Iron Chef America -- once said, “Japanese chefs believe our soul goes into our knives once we start usin...
What is serum sickness?
Serum sickness is a side effect that can occur after you take medication for an immune system condit...
What is photopheresis used for?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Photopheresis is used to treat the immune system when it's confused and attacking normal body cells ...
Are There Natural Remedies I Can Use to Boost My Immune System?