Are there natural remedies I can use to boost my immune system?

Keeping your immune system strong is one of the most important things you can do to stay healthy. A great supplement to help support your immune system is larch arabinogalactan, a plant-based carbohydrate shown to have immune-enhancing properties when consumed in the diet. A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial that included 204 healthy adults found that those taking larch arabinogalactan supplements were 57% more likely to stay healthy than non-users. The health measurement looked at the impact on the non-inflammatory, IgG adaptive immune response, when exposed to an immune challenge. 
Chris Kilham
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
There's no shortage of foods and herbs that help to boost the immune system. "Medicine Hunter" and author Chris Kilham talks in this video about the antioxidant-rich foods and other options that'll help you stay healthy and happy.
Looking for natural ways to boost your immunity? In this video, Bryce Wylde and I will explain that black elderberry is a safe and effective herbal immune booster.
Dr. Pina LoGiudice, LAc, ND
Naturopathic Medicine
Watch as Naturopathic Doctor and Licensed Acupuncturist Pina LoGiudice discusses alternative, natural remedies that can boost your immune system.

Randy Rosenthal
Chiropractic Medicine
Chiropractic care can help boost the immune system to help fight off infections. When nerve flow is disrupted or interefered with, our body starts to shut down due to this improper flow. Spinal abnormalities can cause compression of our nerves resulting in disrupted nerve flow. A Chiropractor can manipulate the areas of the spine that is causing a blockage of flow which will help relieve any issue and increase immune response.  An immune response takes place, when the brain and the immune system "speaks to one another", which is crucial for proper equilibrium throughout the body. When the immune system is not functioning at 100% capacity, our body becomes shieldless from bacteria, viruses and other illnesses.

A Chiropractic manipulation can go along way to help boost the immune system. A manipulation will help restore the balance of the nervous system and the flow of energy and information throughout the body.

Continue Learning about Immune System

Kick Immunity into High Gear with a Kicky Song
Ever catch yourself humming that old Broadway tune "Everything's Coming Up Roses"? Maybe you should give it a try sometime. Your immune system may tha...
Can a bone marrow transplant be used to fight other diseases?
Methodist HospitalMethodist Hospital
We can do bone marrow transplants for a variety of other diseases, including metabolic diseases.
Can having sex boost my immune system and prevent a cold?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
One Pennsylvania study found that college students who had sex once or twice a week had higher level...
Telling the Truth Is Good for Your Health