The cause of myasthenia gravis is largely unknown. Although it is not believed to be hereditary, sometimes it occurs in two or more members of the same family. This may be because some people can be genetically predisposed to developing myasthenia gravis.
- Q How is Churg-Strauss syndrome treated?
- Q What are the symptoms of immune system depression?
- Q What is an autoantibody?
- Q What is immune system depression?
- Q What is microscopic polyangiitis?
- Q What can I do to feel better if I am suffering from autoimmune disease?