The cause of myasthenia gravis is largely unknown. Although it is not believed to be hereditary, sometimes it occurs in two or more members of the same family. This may be because some people can be genetically predisposed to developing myasthenia gravis.
- Q Are there non-OCD, non-tic symptoms associated with PANDAS episodes?
- Q What is PANDAS?
- Q Is there a test for PANDAS?
- Q Are there side effects related to IVIG therapy?
- Q What is the prognosis for neurological sequelae of lupus?
- Q What are the treatment options for children with PANDAS?