If sarcoidosis causes certain organs and systems to fail, the results can be fatal. These complications are usually associated with the heart, lungs, kidneys, and nervous system. The mortality rate in people diagnosed with sarcoidosis is somewhere between five and eight percent.
- Q What is sentinel lymphadenectomy?
- Q How does autoimmune disease occur?
- Q If my child has PANDAS, should he have his tonsils removed?
- Q What is microscopic polyangiitis?
- Q What is antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity?
- Q What is PANDAS?