If sarcoidosis causes certain organs and systems to fail, the results can be fatal. These complications are usually associated with the heart, lungs, kidneys, and nervous system. The mortality rate in people diagnosed with sarcoidosis is somewhere between five and eight percent.
- Q How is Graves' orbitopathy treated?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with sarcoidosis?
- Q What are the treatment options for children with PANDAS?
- Q Who gets giant cell arteritis?
- Q What are immune system disorders?
- Q Is there any treatment for paraneoplastic syndromes?