If sarcoidosis causes certain organs and systems to fail, the results can be fatal. These complications are usually associated with the heart, lungs, kidneys, and nervous system. The mortality rate in people diagnosed with sarcoidosis is somewhere between five and eight percent.
- Q If my child has PANDAS, should he have his tonsils removed?
- Q What is mesenteric lymphadenitis?
- Q How common is sarcoidosis?
- Q What are auto-immune diseases?
- Q What kinds of doctors will I need to treat my autoimmune disease?
- Q What is sentinel lymphadenectomy?