People with CVID, a primary immunodeficiency disorder (PI), may experience long periods of improvement with treatment. Immunoglobulin replacement therapy restores the deficient antibody- producing cells in the body. This therapy may allow people to fight infection and live normally, with the exception of having regular treatment. Some people, however, do experience a shorter life.
- Q Is there a test for PANDAS?
- Q What are the diagnostic criteria for PANDAS?
- Q What is Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome?
- Q What is an episodic course of symptoms for PANDAS?
- Q What are natural treatments for autoimmune diseases?
- Q Can flat warts be prevented?