CVID is one of the primary immunodeficiencies (PI). PIs may be cured with bone marrow transplants. In fact, in rare case, people with CVID have been cured with a bone marrow transplant. The success rate improves if the bone marrow donor has a compatible blood type.
- Q What is high dose immunoglobulin treatment?
- Q What should I avoid if I have CVID?
- Q What are the treatment options for CVID?
- Q How do I manage CVID on a daily basis?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for CVID?
- Q How do I care for someone with CVID?