CVID is one of the primary immunodeficiencies (PI). PIs may be cured with bone marrow transplants. In fact, in rare case, people with CVID have been cured with a bone marrow transplant. The success rate improves if the bone marrow donor has a compatible blood type.
- Q What should I avoid if I have CVID?
- Q How often should I get treatment for CVID?
- Q Does CVID affect children differently than adults?
- Q What is high dose immunoglobulin treatment?
- Q How common is CVID?
- Q What are the treatment options for CVID?