While there is no specific cure for hyperthyroidism, the methods used to treat it are quite effective. Usually, the underlying problem for hyperthyroidism may be cured or the symptoms can be significantly reduced and even eliminated. Treatment often brings a significant improvement in symptoms and an overall improvement in well-being.
- Q How can medical therapy treat hyperthyroidism?
- Q How is hyperthyroidism treated?
- Q When should I call my doctor if I have hyperthyroidism?
- Q How do medications treat hyperthyroidism?
- Q What are the treatments of thyroid storm?
- Q What is RAI ablation for hyperthyroidism?