While there is no specific cure for hyperthyroidism, the methods used to treat it are quite effective. Usually, the underlying problem for hyperthyroidism may be cured or the symptoms can be significantly reduced and even eliminated. Treatment often brings a significant improvement in symptoms and an overall improvement in well-being.
- Q What are the treatments of thyroid storm?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for hyperthyroidism?
- Q What is RAI ablation for hyperthyroidism?
- Q How is hyperthyroidism with atrial fibrillation treated?
- Q How can surgery treat hyperthyroidism?
- Q How is hyperthyroidism treated?