How do medications treat hypermobility syndrome?

Medications cannot cure your hypermobility syndrome. However, the accompanying pain may be relieved by analgesic drugs or anti-inflammatory drugs. Your doctor can help you determine which is right for you.

Continue Learning about Hypermobility Syndrome

What are the symptoms of hypermobility syndrome?
Hypermobility syndrome is characterized by an excessive range of movement in your joints accompanied...
Should I talk to my doctor about my hypermobility syndrome symptoms?
If you have pain with your joint hypermobility, you should talk with your doctor. In rare cases, thi...
What causes hypermobility syndrome?
Four factors may be involved with the development of hypermobility syndrome, which is believed to be...
What are the complications of hypermobility syndrome?
Although the connection is not entirely clear, people with hypermobility syndrome have a higher inci...