What is the common denominator in most acts of hatred?

In most acts of hatred, fear is the common denominator. It is usually fear of different ideas or different types of people. This explains why hatred if most frequently directed toward people of different religious background, race, sexual orientation and so on. People often are threatened by what is unknown to them, and they seek to extinguish this fear by enslaving, imprisoning and even killing the people they fear.

Continue Learning about Emotions

How Do Emotions Affect the Body?
How Do Emotions Affect the Body?
If you type “angriest” into Google search, you get: Angriest Man in Brooklyn (a 2014 Robin Williams movie); “Angriest Dog in the World” (a comic strip...
Why is laughter infectious?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Scientists don't have a concrete reason. However, for ages laughter has been a way to demonstrate th...
When should I let go of my feelings?
Jacob TeitelbaumJacob Teitelbaum
There are only two things that you really need to do with your feelings. The first is to feel them. ...
What Foods Will Help Boost My Mood?
What Foods Will Help Boost My Mood?