Is hatred a trait we are born with?

Some psychologists believe that hatred is a learned emotion, not something that is inherent at birth. They believe this learned behavior can rear its ugly head in the form of prejudice, bigotry and hate crimes.

Continue Learning about Emotions

Welcome to Sharecare
Welcome to Sharecare
The Sharecare app can help you gather vital health information all in one place—and it goes beyond just numbers, like steps taken and blood pressure. ...
When are people more likely to experience flow?
Ronald SiegelRonald Siegel
Flow refers to the experience of being fully involved in an activity, marked by a sense of concentra...
How can I reduce my mood swings?
Julie Holland, MDJulie Holland, MD
To reduce mood swings, you want to make sure your blood sugar level is stable; eating complex carbs ...
3 Ways to Boost Your Mood
3 Ways to Boost Your Mood