I am recovering from hip bursitis what stretches should I do?

Stretches to perform during your recovery from hip bursitis should be focused on the major muscle groups in your hips and legs. You can start with a stretch for your hip flexors, inner thighs, and calves. Hold each stretch for 30 seconds and repeat.

Continue Learning about How to Prepare for Exercise

What is one thing most people don't consider when preparing for a workout?
Mr. Joe Brandow , NASM Elite TrainerMr. Joe Brandow , NASM Elite Trainer
Hydration is overlooked. I think most people know to do some kind of warm up and to have fuel for yo...
How does exercise affect a beginner?
Joanne Duncan-Carnesciali, CPT,NASM Elite TrainerJoanne Duncan-Carnesciali, CPT,NASM Elite Trainer
One of the wonderful things that happen with individuals who are new to exercise is that in time the...
Are there any secrets to getting started with a fitness program?
barre3barre3
The best way to start a fitness program is to approach it with realistic goals and a long-term minds...
How Should I Hydrate My Body When Exercising?