What is cellular metabolism?

Cellular metabolism is the sum of all chemical changes that take place in a cell through which energy and basic components are provided for essential processes, including the synthesis of new molecules  and the breakdown and removal of others.

This answer is based on the source infromation from the the National Cancer Institute

Continue Learning about How The Metabolic Process Works

What does the term metabolism mean?
Elizabeth Casparro, MPH,RDElizabeth Casparro, MPH,RD
Metabolism is the sum of all chemical reactions in the body. This includes both catabolic (breaking ...
How does eating black pepper boost my metabolism?
Lona SandonLona Sandon
Some spices are known for temporarily increasing thermogenesis, heat production, which causes a slig...
How Can I Boost My Metabolism If I'm a Woman Over 40?
What Are Exercises That Can Be Done to Increase Metabolism?