Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are found in everyday household items such as paints, paint strippers, varnishes, lacquers, wood preservatives, craft kits, glues, fuels, aerosols, cleaners, pesticides, cigarette smoke, pressed wood products, and dry-cleaned clothes. Formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, perchloroethylene (PERC), and acetone are among the many chemicals that are all considered VOCs.
- Q What are non-toxic ways of getting rid of roaches?
- Q Where is asbestos commonly found?
- Q How can having roaches in my house be dangerous?
- Q What is the dirtiest place in the house?
- Q How can I get rid of toxins in the garage?
- Q How can I reduce toxins in the kitchen?