How can I get rid of toxins in the garage?

New car smell is more delightful than fresh pie, but it's also ripe with chemicals. Perhaps to the disappointment of your sniffer, it's best to air out new cars. Don't store any old chemicals, like paint, that contain toluene, a potent reproductive toxin. Buy what you need, then get rid of it when you've finished your project.
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

International bestselling authors of YOU: The Owner's Manual and YOU: On a Diet give you all the tools and know-how to stay young and defy the ageing process. Drawing lively parallels between your...

Continue Learning about Household Safety

5 DIY Household Cleaning Products to Detox Your Home
Your cleaning supplies are your home’s best defense against germs, dust, dirt and grease. But when it comes to your health, they might actually be mor...
Getting Rid of Hidden Household Hazards
Getting Rid of Hidden Household Hazards
Ever since Edgar Alan Poe wrote The Telltale Heart people have been worried about what menace might be lurking, unseen, in their homes (just think of ...
What are basic home safety rules?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Accidents often happen at home. Follow these basic safety rules to stay safe and get help when y...
How can my house make me sick?
Your house may be making you sick without you knowing it. In this video, Dr. Oz gives some tips ...