What homeopathic remedies can I use to treat allergies?

Homeopathy can help alleviate both short-term and long-term allergy symptoms. Long-term allergy relief is best accomplished with the help of a homeopathic professional. For short-term allergy relief, these remedies pair with the following symptoms:

• Allium cepa: Burning discharge from nose, bland discharge from eyes and light hurts the eyes.
  • Euphrasia: Eyes very swollen with thick, burning discharge, bland discharge from nose; the person coughs up phlegm and feels worse indoors.
  • Sabadilla: Violent sneezing, itchy nose, red and swollen eyelids, runny eyes, chilly, headache as if the head is shrinking and the person's thinking feels dull and slow.
  • Nux vomica: Stuffiness and blocked breathing, itchiness inside ears, the eyes burn and are sensitive to light and the person is irritable.
  • Pulsatilla: Bland yellow discharge from the nose and eyes, weepy or tearful disposition and the person feels better in open air.
  • Arsenicum album: Wheezing and tightness in lungs, burning throat and the person is restless and worried.
  • Arundo: Early in hay fever season with tickly nose and sneezing, no discharge and the roof of mouth is itchy.
  • Apis melfica: Allergic respiratory swelling; sudden swelling of the tongue or tissues of the throat.

Continue Learning about Homeopathy

How do I find a homeopath in my area?
To find a homeopath, you can start with the North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH). NASH mainta...
What is health homoeostasis?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
For centuries, and in all societies, people with medical problems desiring health homeostasis ha...
Why Does Homeopathy Use Small Doses of Diluted Substances?
Does Homeopathy Work?
Does Homeopathy Work?