How often should I take a homeopathic remedy?

Conventional medicines are usually taken on a regular basis -- every four hours or every six hours for example. Homeopathy is very different. In homeopathy, a remedy is only taken as needed -- and no longer taken once you start to improve. How often a remedy is taken can vary depending on whether the illness is acute or chronic.

Continue Learning about Homeopathy

When can I use calcarea sulph to treat acne?
National Center for HomeopathyNational Center for Homeopathy
Calcarea sulph is a homeopathic remedy that can be used to treat severe cystic acne. It can be used ...
Why does homeopathy use small doses of diluted substances?
Homeopathy derives from the idea that the human body can heal itself if given the proper stimulus, o...
What Is Homeopathy?
What Is Homeopathy?
Why Does Homeopathy Require That the Medication Be Shaken?