Are homeopathic remedies more expensive than conventional medicines?

Most homeopathic medicines are available over the counter and can be purchased from natural food stores, many corner drug stores or directly from the manufacturers or homeopathic pharmacies. Homeopathic medicines are less expensive than conventional medicines, costing on average $5-$8 per bottle. Sometimes only a single dose of a medicine is needed to affect a return to health. These medicines have an extended shelf life, and each may be used for several different conditions.

Continue Learning about Homeopathy

How do I find a homeopath in my area?
To find a homeopath, you can start with the North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH). NASH mainta...
Is homeopathy safe?
The consumption of homeopathic medications is considered safe because the substances are highly dilu...
In Homeopathy, What Is the Law of Similars?
Do I Need a Prescription for Homeopathic Medications?