If you are unable to get cherries or cherry juice from your diet, a supplement is recommended. Cherry supplements are available in both liquid and capsule forms. The recommended dosage is 2,000 mg per day of cherry fruit extract, taken in 2-4 divided dosages.
- Q What is a home remedy for stomach aches?
- Q What are home remedies for nail fungus and other nail infections?
- Q What herbal remedies are used to treat indigestion?
- Q What is the cure for a hangover?
- Q What is a natural treatment option for cough in a child?
- Q What is a home remedy for headaches?