If you are unable to get cherries or cherry juice from your diet, a supplement is recommended. Cherry supplements are available in both liquid and capsule forms. The recommended dosage is 2,000 mg per day of cherry fruit extract, taken in 2-4 divided dosages.
- Q What are some effective home remedies for bruises?
- Q How does chamomile work to reduce stomach distress?
- Q What is a home remedy for headaches?
- Q What is a home remedy for bruises and muscle aches?
- Q What herbal remedies are used to treat indigestion?
- Q What is the raisin and vodka cure?