How long should I soak in an Epsom salt bath?

Ideally, you should soak in an Epsom salt bath 3-4 times a week for 15-30 minutes; any longer and you may experience abdominal cramping. In this video, integrative medicine expert Taz Bhatia, MD, explains why this is a great way to soak in magnesium.

Continue Learning about Home Remedies

Busy Woman's Guide: An ER Doctor's 5 Fast Home Remedies
“What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure for” goes an old proverb. Sore throat? Whiskey and honey. Arthritis acting up? Whiskey and raisins. To s...
When making rum and raisins, do I use dark or golden raisins?
dotFITdotFIT
The raisin and “insert favorite liquor here” cure is purported to reduce inflammation from rheumatoi...
What should I look for when choosing an herbal remedy?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
When choosing herbs, look for the ones labeled “standardized.” This means the manufacturer measu...
What Are Natural Treatments for Allergies?