What can I do to make my home safe for trick-or-treaters?

Make sure trick-or-treaters will be safe when visiting your home. Remove lawn decorations, sprinklers, toys, bicycles, wet leaves or anything that might obstruct your walkway. Provide a well-lit outside entrance to your home. Keep family pets away from trick-or-treaters, even if they seem harmless to you.

Continue Learning about Healthy Holidays

Top 5 Holiday Foods for Good Moods
Top 5 Holiday Foods for Good Moods
It's that intense time of year again, when the lows are low and the highs are high. Here are our picks of uplifting foods that will banish the blues, ...
How can I keep my exercise goals during the holidays?
Jeremiah Forster, NASM Elite TrainerJeremiah Forster, NASM Elite Trainer
Set an aggressive goal, I mean a really aggressive goal right around January, February or March. Th...
How to Avoid the Top 8 Holiday Health Hazards
How to Avoid the Top 8 Holiday Health HazardsHow to Avoid the Top 8 Holiday Health HazardsHow to Avoid the Top 8 Holiday Health HazardsHow to Avoid the Top 8 Holiday Health Hazards
Don’t let holiday activities and stress put a damper on your spirit this time of year—learn how to prevent eight common holiday health risks.
The Immune-Boosting Smoothie You Need to Make This Season