What can I do if my family pressures me to eat during the holidays?

This is a common problem in our society. Enlist the help of at least one family member that will be an advocate for you during this time. If there are particular members that are a problem you may be able to discuss this with them in advance asking them not to push you to eat. If this does not work then you and your advocate will be able to deal with it as it occurs.

Continue Learning about Healthy Holidays

Slash Holiday Money Anxiety With These Strategies
In a perfect world, the holidays would be stress-free—a joyful time spent making memories with loved ones. But when you’re strapped for cash, the seas...
8 Holiday Side Dishes That Won’t Derail Your Diet
8 Holiday Side Dishes That Won’t Derail Your Diet8 Holiday Side Dishes That Won’t Derail Your Diet8 Holiday Side Dishes That Won’t Derail Your Diet8 Holiday Side Dishes That Won’t Derail Your Diet
These sides will definitely steal the show at your next holiday feast. If you’re like most people (us included!) you probably know that you’re packing...
What Foods Should I Avoid During the Holidays?
What Are Some Healthy Food Substitutions?