How can I take the stress out of holiday cooking?

Nothing ramps up holiday stress levels like having to cook for a big get-together. In this video, celebrity chef Rachael Ray shows Dr. Oz how to make a no-fail stew that's easy, healthy, and delicious.

Continue Learning about Healthy Holidays

4 Ways to Eat Through the Holidays and Fit Your Pants
From the first slice of Thanksgiving pie until the last bite of brunch on New Year's Day, it's tempting to think, "I'll be a blimp by January anyway, ...
In early recovery, how can I stop stress during the holidays?
Sheila DunnellsSheila Dunnells
Anyone in early recovery from substance abuse will undoubtedly feel anxious as the season of partyin...
8 Holiday Side Dishes That Won’t Derail Your Diet
8 Holiday Side Dishes That Won’t Derail Your Diet8 Holiday Side Dishes That Won’t Derail Your Diet8 Holiday Side Dishes That Won’t Derail Your Diet8 Holiday Side Dishes That Won’t Derail Your Diet
These sides will definitely steal the show at your next holiday feast.
What's a Healthy Holiday Appetizer?
What's a Healthy Holiday Appetizer?