How can I make a holiday casserole for my baby?

Cheryl Tallman
You can make a yummy casserole by combining vegetables, fruits and meat together to make one-dish meal. Depending on your baby’s feeding skills, choose the appropriate texture for these meals: smooth puree, lumpy (fork mashed) or finger foods.

Gobble Gobble Casserole:
  • peas, mashed potatoes and turkey
  • apples, mashed sweet potatoes and turkey
  • broccoli, cauliflower and turkey
Roast Beast Feast:
  • green beans, mashed potatoes and roast beef
  • corn, green beans and roast beef
  • asparagus, mashed potatoes and roast beef

Continue Learning about Healthy Holidays

5 Ways to Stick to Your Yoga Practice During the Holidays
“You should sit in meditation for twenty minutes every day—unless you’re too busy; then you should sit for an hour.” – Old Zen adage I can already he...
How can I avoid getting the flu during the holidays?
The most effective way to avoid Influenza during the holidays is to be vaccinated against the flu pr...
Take the Heartburn Out of the Holidays With These Simple Food Swaps
Take the Heartburn Out of the Holidays With These Simple Food SwapsTake the Heartburn Out of the Holidays With These Simple Food SwapsTake the Heartburn Out of the Holidays With These Simple Food SwapsTake the Heartburn Out of the Holidays With These Simple Food Swaps
Your favorite dishes may make GERD symptoms worse.
How Dr. Oz Eats at a Holiday Party
How Dr. Oz Eats at a Holiday Party