What are some healthy alternatives to holiday candy for my child?

Some holiday alternatives to candy are fruit or vegetable dishes  that are fun, festive and appealing to children. Make an effort to make or buy healthy holiday desserts. If candy is the only option, try to limit your child to one or two pieces.

Continue Learning about Healthy Holidays

how can i follow my diabetes meal plan during holidays ?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
If you have diabetes, you may worry about what you will eat for holiday meals. With a little bit of ...
how can i make sure i get family holiday photos ?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
Appoint each child the role of official "family holiday photographer." You may find that the ph...
how does stress increase during the holidays ?
Stress can increase due to several factors during the holidays. Increased spending for gifts, food a...
what foods should i avoid during the holidays ?