How will HIV treatment affect my mental and emotional health?

Dr. Frank A. Spinelli, MD
HIV affects people differently; it's key to get all the facts from your doctor, and it's crucial to get the proper emotional support. In this video, men's health and HIV/AIDS specialist Frank Spinelli, MD, explains how HIV may impact mental health.

Continue Learning about HIV Treatment

Hopes for HIV Therapy and Treatment
Hopes for HIV Therapy and Treatment
While there is no cure for HIV, advancements in treatment offer a hopeful prognosis for those who have the virus. Learn about the future of HIV therap...
Is there a cure for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
At the present time, there is no cure for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), however there ...
What should I know before taking Genvoya?
Your doctor will need to do blood and urine tests before starting treatment. You will need to be tes...
How Can People Empower Themselves in Their Own HIV Care?